Rules for Uploading to the Downloads section
- Please ensure you have a proper screenshots and if you wish, proper instructions with your mod.
- You MUST ensure that if you are uploading someone ELSE's mod, that you have proper permission in place from that mod's author (ENB's, VISUAL MODS, ETC)
- Please ensure proper credits are given in the description of the file. Please format them into other information about the file. This makes it easier for authors to know that credits are properly given.
- You may choose to incorporate videos in your uploads as well.
- If you wish to have a mod hidden for any reason, please ask an admin or community staff member to remove it for you (PM is best)
- Be polite when commenting on others work. Remember, criticism will be given, so please expect good and bad criticism.
- We encourage you to upload .RAR files, Please.
- We welcome your files regardless of the size! But please don't clutter our downloads section. Thank you for being patient and uploading your work here to GMC!
- EvilMod Delightful Doom Free4All
- GTAIV Name Changer
- XL TRANIER EVIL MODS 2
Additional information is included within the download.
By FaracusCurrent Stable Version: Version 0.1.5.0
Current BETA Version: Version 0.1.5.4_BETA
This version adds GPS targeting of friendly units. This is a OPEN BETA and you are my testers, the chances are that I majorly broke the system, please let me know if there are any issues using any of the methods explained in the Readme.txt file included with the download.
V0.1.4.4 is still a selectable option if you are having problems with the latest version until I am able to resolve the issues.
ADMS is a improved version of DAS. ADMS offers the user the ability to customize their own callsign prefix's and also works for The Medic and Firefighter slots.
The future will bring many more features.
As of 0.1.2.0 I have added support for the GPS script allowing you to send your unit type to the GPS script allowing you to show up on the map without an extra SQL upload via this script.
As always please do not ask for support in the comments, I am not guaranteed to check them, instead I ask you to visit http://www.torontovirtual.net/forum/ and post your support questions there.
Please read the ReadMe first as it contains a lot of important information such as instructions on how to install.
I would like to thank Abraxas for helping me with this script, without him it might have taken me longer to look under my nose, thanks buddy.
By Faracusthis small update moved the taser to it's own slot allowing you to carry both the taser and a pistol at the same time.