About This File
**THIS MODEL POSSES EXTRA10, SO THE LIGHTBAR WILL SPAWN RANDOMLY**
- NAME: 2015 Dodge Charger LPD
- VERSION: CHGR v1.0cc
- LIGHT BAR: Whelen Liberty, Federal Signal Spectralux ILS
- OTHER LIGHTING: N/A
- OTHER EQUIPMENT: D&R Console, Panasonic Toughbook, Setina Partition, Blac-Rac by Setina Weapon Lock System
- EXTRA PARTS: N/A
- MULTIPLE LIVERIES: Yes skin + Extra Licences Plates to match your skin/texture
- OPTIMIZED FOR: police3
- CREDITS: Caleb3019/VooDoo/Bxbugs123 (see Additional Notes)
- MOD STATUS: Open
- MODEL STATUS: Locked
- MAKE SURE TO READ INFO FILE FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
- This model possesses 4 skins which will appear randomly + 4 Licences Plates to match the skin/texture
- Custom dirt visuals by Caleb3019
- 2015 Dodge Charger,Purchased and Converted for GTA IV by Caleb3019, Model Later Optimized By Caleb3019/VooDoo
- Whelen Liberty Modeled by Bxbugs123/TraumaPak/Lt.Caine and textured by VooDoo using Bxbugs123's textures.
- Federal Signal Spectralux ILS(Visor and Rear) Modeled/Textured/Converted to GTA IV by VooDoo, Later optimized for GTA IV by VooDoo
- D&R Electronics 2014 Dodge Charger Console Modeled and textured by VooDoo
- Panasonic Toughbook, Radar and console equip. by Bxbugs123
- Setina Partition modeled/textured/converted to GTA IV by CAP'N CRUNCH/Caleb3019
- Setina Blac-Rac Weapon-Lock system modeled by Caleb3019 and textured/mapped by Voodoo
- Setina Rambar modeled by Bxbugs123, edited by NickieB/CAP'N CRUNCH/Caleb3019
- Dodge Steel Rim by Caleb3019
- SKINS by VooDoo "DO NOT EDIT THEM WITH OUT PERMISSION"
- Video provided by MrOxPlay
- x1 police4.wft
- x1 police4.wtd
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MODIFY, RIP, ALTER OR CONVERT THIS MODEL AND/OR TEXURE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM
ME (Bxbugs123/VooDoobie) IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ALTER THIS ARCHIVE! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT!.
EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS COPYRIGHTED BY LT CAINE/LUXART
- Vehicle modification.
- Version authorized for public distribution.
- SparkIV (by Aru) is required for installation.
- Before proceeding, locate and BACKUP your "vehicles.img" file located in your
"...\Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\models\cdimages" directory.
- Depending on what vehicle you plan on replacing, either preserve the names of
the files provided or rename them according to the vehicle you intend to
replace (all the while preserving the “.wft” and “.wtd” file
- Use SparkIV to replace the corresponding files within "vehicles.img" with the
“.wft” and “.wtd” files provided in this package.
(Below, the term “product” is used to describe the software/modification whose
name is listed above.)
This product is freeware and may not be exploited for personal, financial or
commercial gain. The product is provided without any form of warranty.
Therefore, responsibility for any damages caused by this product or its misuse
rest solely with the user, as the author(s) will accept no liability. You may NOT
redistribute this product unless instructed otherwise.
September 2009, made by Lt.Caine.
© Copyright 2009-2010, Luxart.
© Copyright 2010-2014, Bxbugs123/JM Designs
© Copyright 2010-2014, GTA-MOD-CENTER/Captain Crunch Designs