About This File
- NAME: 2013/2014 Slicktop Dodge Charger
- VERSION: CHGR v2.0V
- LIGHT BAR: Whelen Inner Edges(TIR3), Soundoff Ultralight, Whelen 400, Whelen LINZ6
- OTHER LIGHTING: N/A
- OTHER EQUIPMENT: D&R Console, Panasonic Toughbook, Setina Partition,
- EXTRA PARTS: N/A
- MULTIPLE LIVERIES: Yes skin + Extra Licences Plates to match your skin/texture
- OPTIMIZED FOR: police3
- CREDITS: VooDoo (see Additional Notes)
- MOD STATUS: Open
- MODEL STATUS: Locked
- MAKE SURE TO READ INFO FILE FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
- This model possesses 4 skins which will appear randomly + 4 Licences Plates to match the skin/texture
- 2013 Dodge Charger SRT Model from Forza, Ripped and Converted by VooDoo
- 2013 Dodge Charger Front Bumper Modeled by TraumaPak, Converted and textured by VooDoo
- Whelen Inner Edges by NickieB, created with parts from BxBugs123s Whelen Justice
- Whelen 400 Modeled and textured by TraumaPak, ELS'd and converted by VooDoo
- Soundoff Ultralight Modeled/Converted and Textured by VooDoo
- D&R Window-Bars Modeled/Converted by VooDoo
- Whelen LINZ6's Modeled by TraumaPak, ELS'd and converted by VooDoo
- Panasonic Toughbook, Radar and console equip. by Bxbugs123
- HG2 Siderunners Modeled and converted by CAP'N CRUNCH
- Setina Partition modeled/textured/converted to GTA IV by Caleb3019
- Setina Mopar Pushbar Modeled/Converted/Textured by VooDoo
- Dodge Steel Rim by Lex91
- Skins by VOODOO ***DO NOT EDIT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION***
- Screenshots provided to you by Ringo4493
- x2 police3.wft
- x1 police3.wtd
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MODIFY, RIP, ALTER OR CONVERT THIS MODEL AND/OR TEXURE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM
ME (Bxbugs123/VooDoobie) IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ALTER THIS ARCHIVE! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT!.
EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS COPYRIGHTED BY LT CAINE/LUXART
- Vehicle modification.
- Version authorized for public distribution.
- SparkIV (by Aru) is required for installation.
- Before proceeding, locate and BACKUP your "vehicles.img" file located in your
"...\Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\models\cdimages" directory.
- Depending on what vehicle you plan on replacing, either preserve the names of
the files provided or rename them according to the vehicle you intend to
replace (all the while preserving the “.wft” and “.wtd” file
- Use SparkIV to replace the corresponding files within "vehicles.img" with the
“.wft” and “.wtd” files provided in this package.
(Below, the term “product” is used to describe the software/modification whose
name is listed above.)
This product is freeware and may not be exploited for personal, financial or
commercial gain. The product is provided without any form of warranty.
Therefore, responsibility for any damages caused by this product or its misuse
rest solely with the user, as the author(s) will accept no liability. You may NOT
redistribute this product unless instructed otherwise.
September 2009, made by Lt.Caine.
© Copyright 2009-2010, Luxart.
© Copyright 2010-2014, Bxbugs123/JM Designs
© Copyright 2010-2014, VooDoo/GTA-MOD-CENTER