About This File
**THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN HIGHLY OPTIMIZED FOR GTA, AT TIME OF PURCHASE, THIS MODEL WAS OVER 3 MILLION TRIANGLES. HUGE THANKS TO THOSE WHO HELPED!**
- NAME: 2015 Chevy Tahoe Civ-K9
- VERSION: TAHO 1.0V
- LIGHT BAR: Whelen Talon, Dominator
- OTHER LIGHTING: HG2
- OTHER EQUIPMENT:Handcuffs, Decatur Genesis I®, Rockwell Collins IForce®, K-9 System
- EXTRA PARTS: N/A
- MULTIPLE LIVERIES: Yes skin + Extra Licences Plates to match your skin/texture
- OPTIMIZED FOR: police4
- CREDITS: Caleb3019/VooDoo/BxBugs123 (see Additional Notes)
- MOD STATUS: Open
- MODEL STATUS: Locked
- MAKE SURE TO READ INFO FILE FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
- This model possesses 4 skins which will appear randomly + 4 Licences Plates to match the skin/texture
- 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe Model purchased by Caleb3019, Crunched by Caleb3019 and later optimized and crunched more by VooDoobie
- 3D 2015 Chevy Tahoe interior Modeled and converted/textured by Caleb3019 and fitted by Caleb3019
- 3D 2015 Chevy Tahoe taillights modeled and converted/textured by Bxbugs123
- Decatur Genesis I®, Whelen Talon (DUAL and SINGLE) Made By Bxbugs123
- K-9 Cage and Equipment and console equpment by Bxbugs123
- Whelen Dominator by TraumaPak and converted/textured by VooDoobie
- Whelen Vertex's made by Corleone
- D&R Console by Voodoobie, converted and textured by VooDoobie
- Laptop by Lt. Caine
- 2015 Chevy Civilian Wheel Converted to IV by VooDoo
- Template/Window Template by Caleb3019/VooDoobie
- ScreenShots by Carper
- Credits Format by LT.Caine/Bxbugs123
Huge thanks to Caleb3019 for the model and the effort.
Another huge thanks to BxBugs123 for his time and effort as well!
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MODIFY, RIP, ALTER OR CONVERT THIS MODEL AND/OR TEXURE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM
ME (Bxbugs123/VooDoobie) IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ALTER THIS ARCHIVE! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT!.
EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS COPYRIGHTED BY LT CAINE/LUXART
- Vehicle modification.
- Version authorized for public distribution.
- SparkIV (by Aru) is required for installation.
- Before proceeding, locate and BACKUP your "vehicles.img" file located in your
"...\Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\models\cdimages" directory.
- Depending on what vehicle you plan on replacing, either preserve the names of
the files provided or rename them according to the vehicle you intend to
replace (all the while preserving the “.wft” and “.wtd” file
- Use SparkIV to replace the corresponding files within "vehicles.img" with the
“.wft” and “.wtd” files provided in this package.
(Below, the term “product” is used to describe the software/modification whose
name is listed above.)
This product is freeware and may not be exploited for personal, financial or
commercial gain. The product is provided without any form of warranty.
Therefore, responsibility for any damages caused by this product or its misuse
rest solely with the user, as the author(s) will accept no liability. You may
redistribute this product unless instructed otherwise above as long as the
following condition(s) are met:
- The contents of the archive file containing this file and the product and its
derivatives must not be modified or tampered with.
- This file must remain in its original state and must not be modified in any
- This file must be alongside the product it is assigned to at all times when
- The “Modification Information File” (MIF) must be alongside the product it is
assigned to at all times when being distributed.
- (Additional terms contained within the original MIF file compliment and can
override those listed above.)
September 2009, made by Lt.Caine.
© Copyright 2009-2010, Luxart.
© Copyright 2010-2014, Bxbugs123/JM Designs
© Copyright 2010-2015, GTA-MOD-CENTER/VooDoobie Modifications