2013 Ford Police Interceptor Utility "California Highway Patrol Commercial Vehicle Enforcement" 3.0

4 Screenshots

About This File

RoKVteL.png

MODEL OVERVIEW

- NAME: 2013 Ford Police Interceptor Utility "California Highway Patrol Commercial Vehicle Enforcement"
- VERSION: 3.0
- MOD STATUS: CLOSED

PLEASE USE THE ELS.INI I'VE INCLUDED!!!!

By downloading this file you agree NOT to attempt to modify and or rip the model or any of it's contents included.

"Help keep the theif population under control, have your thieves balls cut off." - EVI

CREDITS

- 2011 Ford Explorer by EA Games, converted to GTA IV by Hilth0, heavily modified to a 2013 Ford Explorer Police Utility by Hilth0, small edits by Chippy, rims by kygo/deco, and tires by Chippy.

- Odyssey 2011-2013 Ford Explorer Police Utility Cabinent and Setina Partition made by kygo/deco.

- Whelen Inner Edge by BxBugs, remapped by Chippy

- Whelen PAR32 by corleone.

- Whelen Raider by Hilth0

- Setina PB-450L by NickieB

- Decatur Genesis Radar, Unity Spotlight, Rockwell Collins laptop, and Watchguard Video system by BxBugs123

- Antennas by PriMan

- Skin by Chippy

What's New in Version 3.0

Released

• - RELEASED

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

By far the most accurate CHP mod from the person who makes the most accurate CHP mods out there. Looks good! I don't quite understand the reasoning behind the dominator on the roof (I guess it's for higher vehicles), it looks weird in my opinion, but this is pretty cool!

Share this comment

By far the most accurate CHP mod from the person who makes the most accurate CHP mods out there. Looks good! I don't quite understand the reasoning behind the dominator on the roof (I guess it's for higher vehicles), it looks weird in my opinion, but this is pretty cool!

Thank you kind sir.

Share this comment