About This File
**THIS VEHICLE HAS BEEN HIGHLY OPTIMIZED FOR GTA, AT TIME OF PURCHASE, THIS MODEL WAS OVER 1 MILLION TRIANGLES. HUGE THANKS TO THOSE WHO HELPED!**
- NAME: 2005-2013 BMW R1200RT-P
- VERSION: BMW 1.0 Final
- LIGHT BAR: BMW Code 3
- OTHER LIGHTING: N/A
- OTHER EQUIPMENT:Ticketbook Holder, Pro Laser III Radar Gun, Code 3 BMW Siren Speaker, Shortwave & Longwave Radio Antenna's, Flashlight & Holder, Mounted Decatur Genesis, BMW Motorcycle Camera
- EXTRA PARTS: N/A
- MULTIPLE LIVERIES: Yes skin + Extra Licences Plates to match your skin/texture
- OPTIMIZED FOR: policeb
- CREDITS: VooDoo/Romaine (see Additional Notes)
- MOD STATUS: Open
- MODEL STATUS: Locked
- MAKE SURE TO READ INFO FILE FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
- This model possesses 4 skins which will appear randomly + 4 Licences Plates to match the skin/texture
- 2005 BMW 1200 RT Model Purchased by Romaine. Optimized, Crunched and converted to 1200 RT-P by VooDoo
- BMW Code 3 Backlight Piece modeled by TraumaPak, Textured and converted by VooDoo
- BMW Code 3 Mirrior Piece Modeled by CAP'N CRUNCH, Optimized, textured and converted by VooDoo
- BMW Code 3 Takedowns modeled by VooDoo, Optimized, Textured and converted by VooDoo
- CHP Parts (Flashlight, Flashlight holder, Radar and Radar holder, Ticketbook Holder, Antenna's and antenna mounts, GE Radio) Modeled by VooDoo, Optimized, textured and converted by VooDoo. Main textures by VooDoo
- Decatur Genesis I® Made By Bxbugs123
- Code3 SirenSpeaker for BMW Modeled by VooDoo, Optimized, textured and converted by VooDoo
- Wheels made by Rockstar Games (NRG900 Wheels)
- BMW Motorcycle Camera Modeled by Voodoo, Optimized, textured and converted by VooDoo
- Main BMW Textures by VooDoo
- Template by VooDoo
- SKINS by Romaine
- Credits Format by LT.Caine/Bxbugs123
- Pictures by Romaine
- Clipboard by Gump
Huge thanks to Romaine for providing Model!
Huge thanks to CAP'N CRUNCH for the effort and help.
Another huge thanks to TraumaPak for his efforts!
- Handling, Color, & other data.txt
By downloading, you agree to abide by the following listed terms.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MODIFY, RIP, ALTER, CONVERT, OR UPLOAD THIS MODEL AND/OR TEXURE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM
ME (Romaine/VooDoobie) IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ALTER THIS ARCHIVE! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT!.
EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS COPYRIGHTED BY LT CAINE/LUXART
- Vehicle modification.
- Version authorized for public distribution.
- SparkIV (by Aru) is required for installation.
- Before proceeding, locate and BACKUP your "vehicles.img" file located in your
"...\Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\models\cdimages" directory.
- Depending on what vehicle you plan on replacing, either preserve the names of
the files provided or rename them according to the vehicle you intend to
replace (all the while preserving the ?.wft? and ?.wtd? file
- Use SparkIV to replace the corresponding files within "vehicles.img" with the
?.wft? and ?.wtd? files provided in this package.
(Below, the term ?product? is used to describe the software/modification whose
name is listed above.)
This product is freeware and may not be exploited for personal, financial or
commercial gain. The product is provided without any form of warranty.
Therefore, responsibility for any damages caused by this product or its misuse
rest solely with the user, as the author(s) will accept no liability. You may
redistribute this product unless instructed otherwise above as long as the
following condition(s) are met:
- The contents of the archive file containing this file and the product and its
derivatives must not be modified or tampered with.
- This file must remain in its original state and must not be modified in any
- This file must be alongside the product it is assigned to at all times when
- The ?Modification Information File? (MIF) must be alongside the product it is
assigned to at all times when being distributed.
- (Additional terms contained within the original MIF file compliment and can
override those listed above.)
September 2009, made by Lt.Caine.
© Copyright 2009-2010, Luxart.
© Copyright 2010-2014, Bxbugs123/JM Designs
© Copyright 2010-2014, GTA-MOD-CENTER/VooDoobie Modifications