About This File
- NAME: 2008 Florida Highway Patrol CVPI
- VERSION: CVPI v1.0V
- LIGHT BAR: Code3 Javelin, Code3 Wingman(T/A), Code3 XTC6 Dashlight
- OTHER LIGHTING: N/A
- OTHER EQUIPMENT: D&R Console, Panasonic Toughbook, Setina Partition,
- EXTRA PARTS: N/A
- MULTIPLE LIVERIES: Yes skin + Extra Licences Plates to match your skin/texture
- OPTIMIZED FOR: police
- CREDITS: VooDoo (see Additional Notes)
- MOD STATUS: Open
- MODEL STATUS: Locked
- MAKE SURE TO READ INFO FILE FOR INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
- This model possesses 4 skins which will appear randomly
- Model is Ford Crown Victoria from Driver SF, converted to GTA IV by F5544, modified by KevinDV and Cj24.
- Wheels from NFS: MW and converted by trewq34, Textures by GreenAid.
- Honeycomb Grill made by KevinDV, Steering Wheel by EVI.
- Code3 Javelin Lightbar Modeled and converted to IV by VooDoo, textures by VooDoo
- Code3 Wingman modeled and converted by VooDoo
- Code3 XTC601 Modeled/Textured/Converted by VooDoo, Textures by VooDoo
- Antenna modeled, textured and converted by VooDoo
- Panasonic Toughbook, Console and Equipment modeled, textured by VooDoo
- Panasonic Arbitrator is scratch built by johnclark1102, Textures by diablozer0d617
- Setina Partition modeled/textured/converted to GTA IV by Caleb3019
- Hockey Puck antenna modeled/textured/converted by VooDoo
- Setina PB-200 Modeled, textured and converted by VooDoo
- Motorola Radio Speaker and Stalker Radar modeled, textured and converted by NickieB
- Skins by VOODOO ***DO NOT EDIT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION***
- Screenshots provided to you by Sgt. Kekkles, JokerMods and Crizby
This model was recreated off of the FHP CVPI that I commonly see in Orange County
- x1 police.wft
- x1 police.wtd
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MODIFY, RIP, ALTER OR CONVERT THIS MODEL AND/OR TEXURE WITHOUT PERMISSION FROM
ME (VooDoobie) IT IS FORBIDDEN TO ALTER THIS ARCHIVE! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT!.
EVERYTHING BELOW THIS LINE IS COPYRIGHTED BY LT CAINE/LUXART
- Vehicle modification.
- Version authorized for public distribution.
- SparkIV (by Aru) is required for installation.
- Before proceeding, locate and BACKUP your "vehicles.img" file located in your
"...\Grand Theft Auto IV\pc\models\cdimages" directory.
- Depending on what vehicle you plan on replacing, either preserve the names of
the files provided or rename them according to the vehicle you intend to
replace (all the while preserving the “.wft” and “.wtd” file
- Use SparkIV to replace the corresponding files within "vehicles.img" with the
“.wft” and “.wtd” files provided in this package.
(Below, the term “product” is used to describe the software/modification whose
name is listed above.)
This product is freeware and may not be exploited for personal, financial or
commercial gain. The product is provided without any form of warranty.
Therefore, responsibility for any damages caused by this product or its misuse
rest solely with the user, as the author(s) will accept no liability. You may NOT
redistribute this product unless instructed otherwise.
September 2009, made by Lt.Caine.
© Copyright 2009-2010, Luxart.
© Copyright 2010-2015, VooDoo/GTA-MOD-CENTER