12 Screenshots

About This File

VEKTR0creations, for the third time around, brings you a texture pack based out of Washington State. This time, it's of the Seattle Police Department, featuring both previously-released work as well as fresh, new work.

Included in the first part of this pack is my old textures for YCA-RE's 1999 Ford Crown Victoria and Cj24 & F5544's 2008 Ford Crown Victoria. Also included are new textures for Bxbugs123's 2011 Ford Crown Victoria, Thehurk's 2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility (Explorer), and OfficerUnderwood's 2016 Ford Police Interceptor (Taurus).

The Lore-Friendly Update [v1.1]
The first update to this texture pack adds lore-friendly versions, though only for certain textures. The lore-friendly versions are for Bxbugs123's 2011 Ford Crown Victoria, OfficerUnderwood's 2016 Ford Police Interceptor, and Thehurk's 2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility (only for the newest texture). I don't plan to make lore-friendly versions for YCA-RE's 1999 Ford Crown Victoria and Cj24's 2008 Ford Crown Victoria, as they are older models that aren't as popular anymore. It's also worth noting that I don't have the original projects for these textures, so they would need to be completely remade.

The Modern Update [v1.2]
The second update to this texture pack is the biggest. Starting off, I'm adding Seattle PD's newer, modern design to Bxbugs123's 2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Second, I'm adding textures for a new vehicle, the 2014 Dodge Charger by Bxbugs123 and Carperino (Fartknockr). As if that's not enough, I've also made the new designs available in 4K, in addition to the usual 2K, to help players with powerful enough rigs be able to enjoy a crisper experience.

This texture pack is not a finished project, with plans to add on to it in later updates. Please note that I'm not taking requests for specific vehicles at the moment, as I've already found a few vehicles to work on.

VEHICLES:

1999 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

- Model and Template by YCA-RE

2008 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

- Model from Driver San Francisco

- Template by Cj24

2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

- Model and Template by Bxbugs123

2016 Ford Police Interceptor Utility (Larger Version)

- Model and Template by Thehurk

2016 Ford Police Interceptor

- Model and Template by OfficerUnderwood

VIDEOS:

VEKTR0

Spoiler

acepilot2k7

Spoiler

Toxic Master

Spoiler

CREDITS:

Vehicle Models & Templates

- Bxbugs123

- Carperino

- Cj24

- F5544

- OfficerUnderwood

- Thehurk

- Turn 10 Studios

- Ubisoft

Graphics

- Mr Potato

- Profeet (OfficerProphet)

Screenshots

- VEKTR0

Videos

- VEKTR0

- acepilot2k7

- Toxic Master

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

7 hours ago, VooDoo said:

Now this is awesome. You upload here to GMC, format it BEAUTIFULLY, and it looks to be quality work. Nice job. 10/10. Looking forward to more! :)

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! I previously kept this texture pack limited to LCPDFR.com and GTA5-Mods.com, then found out about this site and decided to give it a try.

Share this comment

13 hours ago, VEKTR0 said:

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! I previously kept this texture pack limited to LCPDFR.com and GTA5-Mods.com, then found out about this site and decided to give it a try.

No problem! Welcome!!

Share this comment