17 Screenshots

About This File

2011 Forza Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

CREDITS
===============================
- 2011 Forza CVPI Base Extracted by DMN
- Optimized, Converted, Textured and stuff by Thehurk
- Realisim Edits and more optimization by Lundy
- Major support with screenshots, feedback, IRL pictures, etc by Steinberg, Lundy, Problematic, and Taylor Swift 
- Steelies and tires by Carper
- Hubcaps and tires by Carper
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014 DODGE CHARGER PURSUIT 

CREDITS: Bxbugs123/Trooper Dashie
Additional Credits 
-2014 dodge charger from Real Racing 3, Converted to IV By GeorgieMoon, Converted & Modified for GTA V by bxbugs123 & Carper
-Headlights, talights,Interior,Grill from Forza, fitted, modified, textured & converted for GTA V by Bxbugs123
-Headlight, taillight & interior Textures Remade by Carper & Bxbugs123
-Chassis L2,s & L3's modeled, converted & textured for GTA V by BxBugs123
-Rim by Gerrt Studio Modified, Converted & Textured For GTA V by Bxbugs123
-Spotlight & textures by bxbugs123
-Rockwell Collins Laptop - Rockwell Collins Laptop Made & Converted by Bxbugs123
Textures By Bxbugs123 & DoTTGaMMa
Thank you Bxbugs for letting us use your model I do thank you..
==============================================================================================

DEV 2016 Dodge Charger PPV

Model Credits
- Base model extracted by DMN from Forza Horizon 2
- Converted and textures by Thehurk
- Converted to PPV By Thehurk
- Rims & Texture by Bxbugs123
- AWD Logo by IronicRainbow
=====================================================================

09-10 - Dodger Charger

-credits
Lundy 
Lt. Caine 
0taku 
BxBugs
Wheels by Voodoo Texture by Voodoo & Bxbugs123 
================================================================================================
2016 Ford Taurus Police Interceptor

- Model is Ford Taurus SHO 2010 from Forza, converted by NIK161RUS, extensively edited into 2014 PI by IronicRainbow

- Front bumper by Vertex3D, mapped by IronicRainbow

- Headlight and indicators by the Squir Team (TurboSquid)

- Taillights scratch made by IronicRainbow

- Rims by Bxbugs123, center cap by PoliceWag
, modified into 2016 Ford Taurus Police Interceptor by OfficerUnderwood
Rear bumper, headlamps, & dash by be fast, modified by OfficerUnderwood & Carper
Front bumper by Ridgerunner, Grill by Vertex3D, modified by OfficerUnderwood
Chassis parts by Ubisoft, Reverse lights by OfficerUnderwood
Rims by BxBugs123, Centercap by Carper
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013 Tahoe

Modifed into 2013 and converted to GTA V by OfficerUnderwood
Certain parts by Orex429/Shady
Interior parts by Ubisoft, edited by OfficerUnderwood
Wheels by GTAxBOSS

================================================================================================

2014 Chevrolet Impala

CREDITS: 
- 2012 Chevrolet Impala from Driver San Fransisco , converted to a 2014 by Bueno and to GTA V by Bueno/VooDoo
- Chevrolet Impala Seats/PPV Wheel modeled by VooDoo, Textured by Bueno
- Tire modeled by Bueno, Texture by EVI
- Additional body mapping and normal fixing by Bueno
- Template by Bueno (Mapped to Bxbugs' for ease of skinning)

2013 Ford Police Interceptor Utility

2013 Ford Police Interceptor Utility-Jason/Voodoo 
- 2012 Ford Explorer model from EA GAMES/NFS, 
-Converted to a 2013 Ford Police Interceptor by JasonCT203, 
-Converted to GTA IV by JasonCT203 and to GTA V by JasonCT203 
-Rims by BxBugs123, Centercap by Carper

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

jj, that's my favourite pack ever! i have installed all of the vehicles and i can say that they are perfect with some very minor exceptions. Great job. Keep up the good work! I have just one question, do you plan on adding a 16 tahoe, a 16 explorer or maybe even a caprice?  If so, may I suggest Carface's unlocked 16 tahoe that can be found on the lcpdfr website? IMO it's one of the best out there!

Share this comment

@JJDawkins30 this pack is absolutely beautiful. I think I've finally found a pack with enough range and attention to detail that I no longer need to change models every 45 minutes (that gets exhausting lol). However, I was wondering if you included red and blue lighting for the '14 charger, etc? If you did I was having difficulty finding it. Would it just be possible to export the textures from the '16 charger and just use those or would I have to change the els vcf file as well?

Thanks!!

Share this comment

On 1/15/2018 at 10:18 PM, WiscoOfficer said:

@JJDawkins30 this pack is absolutely beautiful. I think I've finally found a pack with enough range and attention to detail that I no longer need to change models every 45 minutes (that gets exhausting lol). However, I was wondering if you included red and blue lighting for the '14 charger, etc? If you did I was having difficulty finding it. Would it just be possible to export the textures from the '16 charger and just use those or would I have to change the els vcf file as well?

Thanks!!

I have tried and there is no way you could turn that 14 charger to red and blues. the lightbar and its textures are just different from the rest of the pack. 

Share this comment

On 1/15/2018 at 2:18 PM, WiscoOfficer said:

Thanks!!

damn i'm hella late to respond to this but all my texture can be red and blue i just keep the al blue texture on for the charger but you can take the red & blue texture for the other cars and use that i map all lights to the same texture well i try...damn i'm sorry again for responding so so so so late 

Share this comment