2017 Dodge Charger Unmarked 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

So... I wanted to release this after I get my PC repaired, but idk when that will be, but here. There may be a few other bugs other than the lights on the light by the right wheel but theirs nothing I can do right now.

If you want to take daytime pics, Please do it.

CREDITS

Base Model's
2015 Dodge Charger R/T by Turn 10 Studios
Modifed into 2015 PPV and converted to GTA V by OfficerUnderwood
Seats by SimRaceway, Radio by OfficerUnderwood
Wheels by GerryStudio, converted by unknown? (Theres so many out there I can't remember and they all look the same.)

Lighting
- Generic lights by Bueno
- Whelen Avengers EVI
- Whelen Inner edge xlp scratch modeled by Five0, converted to gta 5 by Five0
- Whelen Vertex scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0, converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Vertex look a like light by James R(I dont have the readme since it was on my PC)

Other
- Fedsig Unitrol Touchmaster scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0, converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- NFS Equipment extracted by DMN, textured and converted by TheGTAMitch
- ToughbookCF31 made & textured by Ridgerunner Designs, Converted to V by TWISTEDSCOPES
- Console by Codex12
- Equipment By Vertex3D
- Generic Laptop Stand scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Motorola APX 8500 ALL-BAND P25 MOBILE RADIO & PMMN4097 MIC scatch made by 0taku, Textuers made by 0taku

Bugs
- some lights dont work, but theres nothing I can do about it

- Taillight was fixed a while ago.

P.S. If I missed a credit, PM me with the credit since I don't have my modeling folder with the actual readme.

Important Shit my dude that I think you already know about but.....
- This vehicle is being release with no garentee on correctly made LOD's
- I(Vegas725)or anyone listed in the credits is not responsible if you break or damage your game. Make Backups, Your using THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- YOU THE DOWNLOADER IS NOT REUPLOAD, RIP, and/or MODIFY THE FILE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM ME(Vegas725)
- If you want to use this pack in a clan, I don't care, Go the hell ahead

©Vegas725 Chris62f Chris65f Vegas790 Chris East Coast Designs Est 2018™

Enjoy!

By Downloading this File You Will Agree To These Terms, If you can't, Just don't download the file.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

GTA Mod Center

Credit to Voodoo, SNIT & Mikofiticus for backgrounds and logos

Social Media