2017 Dodge Charger Unmarked V2PA

(0 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

So... I wanted to release this after I get my PC repaired, but idk when that will be, but here. There may be a few other bugs other than the lights on the light by the right wheel but theirs nothing I can do right now.

If you want to take daytime pics, Please do it.

Credits

Spoiler

Base Model
- 2015 Dodge Charger R/T by Turn 10 Studios
- Modifed into 2015 PPV and converted to GTA V by OfficerUnderwood
- Seats by SimRaceway, Radio by OfficerUnderwood
- Wheels by GerryStudio, converted by unknown? (Theres so many out there I can't remember and they all look the same.)
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt 

**********************************************************************************************************
Lighting
- Whelen 500 TIR6 Modeled by VooDoo, Textured by VooDoo. Textures by VooDoo. Converted to V by VooDoo
- Whelen Avenger® Super-LED® Dash Light scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Whelen Inner edge xlp scratch modeled by Five0, converted to gta 5 by Five0
- Whelen Vertex scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0, converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen Vertex Modelled and converted to GTA IV by CEO

**********************************************************************************************************
Other
- Setina BodyGuard 6,7 Partition made by deco, Edited into a single by Vegas725
- Fedsig Unitrol Touchmaster scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0, converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- NFS Equipment extracted by DMN, textured and converted by TheGTAMitch
- Toughbook Laptop by PFCBarefoot
- Havis 11'-17' Dodge Charger Console scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Equipment By Vertex3D
- GhettoProgard by Black Jesus
- Generic Laptop Stand scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Motorola APX 8500 ALL-BAND P25 MOBILE RADIO & PMMN4097 MIC scatch made by 0taku, Textuers made by 0taku
- Surface mount multiband by The_Unknown_One

Common Questions

Spoiler

Q: Why aren't my lights bright?
A: You do not have light-enhancing mods installed. Download RadianceV, or another visualsettings.dat mod.
or other mods that increase emergency lighting brightness.

Q: Why aren't my lights flashing?
A: Make sure ELS is installed, and the VCF name matches the car file name.

Q: Will you please help me ins--
A: Did you read the readme? No? Sorry, can't help you. Yes? Then ask in the forums.

Q: I dont have the latest patch &/ or anything else?
A: Then put the car in your latest pactch day, or copy the latest patch &/ or anything else over.

Q: Why does my game crash after I install the car/meta/VCF?
A: I don't know, it works in my game.  

Q: Will you send me ______?
A: No.

Q: Can I make skins for this vehicle?
A: By all means, go ahead, just dont re-upload the vehicle model itself.

Q: WTF IS RDE?????
A: If you don't know what it is then don't worry about it.

Q: May I use this pack in my FiveM server?

A: I Don't care, Go ahead, just don't rip the models, You can get(Almost)everything used here 
lspdfr.com & gta-mod-center.com

Important Shit my dude that I think you already know about but.....
- This vehicle is being release with no garentee on correctly made LOD's & other stuff
- I(Vegas725)or anyone listed in the credits is not responsible if you break or damage your game. Make Backups, Your using THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- YOU THE DOWNLOADER IS NOT REUPLOAD, RIP, and/or MODIFY THE FILE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM ME(Vegas725)
- FIVEM Permitted, I DO NOT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE SO DONT COME ASKING ME. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.

©Vegas725 Chris62f Chris65f Vegas790 Chris

Enjoy!

By Downloading this File You Will Agree To These Terms, If you can't, Just don't download the file.

What's New in Version V2PA   See changelog

Released

*shrugs*

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

GTA Mod Center

Credit to Voodoo, SNIT & Mikofiticus for backgrounds and logos

Social Media