North Carolina State Troopers Pack(With updated vehicles) 1.7NC

(1 review)

17 Screenshots

About This File

This is supposed to be the updated version of Twisted's NCHP pack which you can find on lspdfr.com http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/16530-north_carolina_state_trooper_pack/ (Knowing he's not gonna update it for a while), but it has the newer vehicles. The 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe & the 2016 Charger with the liberty & now a 2013 utility, one of the rare vehicles in the southern state. I couldn't do the Legacy one since that's too complicated for me to do.

Install
- ELS VCF File goes into (by default) Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/ ELS/ pack_default
- Vehicle Files drag and drop the police or any.yft, police or any_hi.ytf, police or any.ytd, into 
 Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday15ng(or any patchday after patchday13ng)/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf
 (for RDE users)  Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/rde/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/rdevehicles.rpf

CREDITS

Spoiler

Base Model's
2013 Utility
- 2012 Ford Explorer model from EA GAMES/NFS.
- Converted to a 2013 Ford Police Interceptor by JasonCT203. 
- Converted to GTA IV by JasonCT203 and to GTA V by JasonCT203
- Edited By Twisted
- Parts and Rims from Bxbugs123
- Dial texture from Underwood

2014 Charger
- 2014 Dodge Charger Model from Real Racing 3, Converted to IV by GeorgieMoon, Converted & Modified for GTA V by Carper and Bxbugs123
- Headlights, Taillights, Interior from Foza, Fitted, Modified, Textured & Converted for GTA V by Bxbugs123
- Chassis L2,s & L3's Modeled, Converted & Textured for GTA V by Bxbugs123
- Inner Rim by GerryStudio, Converted & Textured For GTA V by Bxbugs123

2015 Tahoe
- Orignal suburban Scratch modeled by Shadydk311 
- Converted and edited to V by BritishGamer88
- Converted to Tahoe by Thehurk & Allaboutk9
- MAJOR edits by Thehurk 
- Convert to PPV By Thehurk
- Rims purchased by Him1250
- Normals and wireframe fixed by Thehurk
- Textured by Thehurk

2017 Charger
- Base model extracted by DMN from Forza Horizon 2
- Converted and textures by Thehurk
- Converted to PPV By Thehurk
- AWD Rims scratch modeled and converted By RoegonTV
- AWD Logo by IronicRainbow

**********************************************************************************************************
Lighting
- Whelen Liberty modeled by RoegonTV ELS mapped by Vegas725, EMIS Texture by Twistedscopes
- Whelen 500 Series TIR6 by Tomcat8492
- Whelen Avengers by EVI, RE-ELS mapped by Vegas725
- IonLikeSurfaceMount by Coopercm, ELS mapped by Vegas725
- Whelen Vertex scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0, converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen inner edge rtx by Vegas725 with Five0's ions

**********************************************************************************************************
Wheels
- Dodge Charger AWD Hubcaps & Steel Rims modeled by RoegonTV
- Dodge Alloy Wheel modeled by RSocialClubTV1 (Released on 2008 Dodge Caravan SXT), Modified into Charger Alloy by VooDoo/NickieB, Textures by VooDoo
- 2012-15 Dodge Steelie wheel modeled by GerryStudio, Textures by VooDoo

Other
- Cargo Partition by Tomcat8492
- Console Modeled by Bueno
- Interior DEV Parts by Dogshoe13
- Equipment by Vertex3D
- Generic Laptop Stand scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Kustom Signals Golden Eagle Radar modeled and textured by Gump
- Laird B1442N-MOBILE Antenna Modeled, Textured by VooDoo. Textures by VooDoo. Converted to V by VooDoo
- Laird B8065CN Antenna Modeled, Textured by VooDoo. Textures by VooDoo. Converted to V by VooDoo
- Laird Phantom Antenna Modeled, Textured by VooDoo. Textures by VooDoo. Converted to V by VooDoo
- Medbag by Vertex3D
- Setina BodyGuard 6,7 Partition made by deco
- Motorola XTL5000 by OfficerUnderwood
- Panasonic Toughbook CF-31 modeled and converted by Ridgerunner Designs, Textures by Ridgerunner Designs
- Watchguard 4RE Modeled by CAP'N CRUNCH, Textured by CAP'N CRUNCH. Textures by CAP'N CRUNCH. Converted to V by VooDoo
- Whelen 295SLSA6 Siren & Light Controller scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC

Skins
- Liveries by Mroxplay(NCHP & SAHP) SAHP since there is no NCHP skin from his NCHP skin pack.

Connon Questions

Spoiler

Q: Why aren't my lights bright?
A: You do not have light-enhancing mods installed. Download RadianceV, or another visualsettings.dat mod.
or other mods that increase emergency lighting brightness.

Q: Why aren't my lights flashing?
A: Make sure ELS is installed, and the VCF name matches the car file name.

Q: Will you please help me ins--
A: Did you read the readme? No? Sorry, can't help you. Yes? Then ask in the forums.

Q: I dont have the latest patch &/ or anything else?
A: Then put the car in your latest pactch day, or copy the latest patch &/ or anything else over.

Q: Why does my game crash after I install the car/meta/VCF?
A: I don't know, it works in my game.  

Q: Will you send me ______?
A: No.

Q: Can I make skins for this vehicle?
A: By all means, go ahead, just dont re-upload the vehicle model itself.

Q: WTF IS RDE?????
A: If you don't know what it is then don't worry about it.

Q: May I use this pack in my FiveM server?

A: IDC Go right ahead. I have better things to do these days, just don't rip the models, 
You can get everything used here on lspdfr.com & gta-mod-center.com

Important Shit my dude that I think you already know about but.....

- This vehicle is being release with no garentee on correctly made LOD's & other stuff
- I(Vegas725)or anyone listed in the credits is not responsible if you break or damage your game. Make Backups, Your using THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- YOU THE DOWNLOADER IS NOT REUPLOAD, RIP, and/or MODIFY THE FILE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM ME(Vegas725)
- FIVEM Permitted, I DO NOT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE SO DONT COME ASKING ME. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.

©Vegas725(LSPDFR) Chris62f(GMC) Chris65f Vegas790 Chris Officer211(Pre 2014 era)

Enjoy I guess, I don't really care!

What's New in Version 1.7NC   See changelog

Released

Updated 2015 Tahoe 

Added slicktop 15 Tahoe

updates Utility a bit

12/27/18

Since I got tired of people asking for the update with the two new chargers, I'm just gonna throw it in you faces, CATCH and leave me alone about thiupdate.!

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Dee_24

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

nice!! is it possible to get the silver wheels on the unmarked

Share this review

Link to review

GTA Mod Center

Credit to Voodoo, SNIT & Mikofiticus for backgrounds and logos

Social Media