Lower Pottsgrove / Paleto Bay Township Police V1RL V2LPG

(1 review)

13 Screenshots

About This File

Lower Pottsgrove Township is a township in Montgomery CountyPennsylvaniaUnited States about 30 miles (51 kilometers) northwest of Philadelphia and 18 miles (30 kilometers) southeast of Reading along the Schuylkill River. The population was 12,059 at the 2010 census. Lower Pottsgrove police is a full time municipal police department serving the residents, business persons and visitors of Lower Pottsgrove Township, Pennsylvania. We carry out our Mission with our core values of Honor, Integrity and Professionalism.

Pack comes with four cars -> 2014 Charger. 2015 Charger,  2016 Tahoe & 2017 Utility + Lore Friendly skins. I put the Real liveries on the cars for released, but you can put the lore friendly skins on the cars since they're included.

Install
- ELS VCF File goes into (by default) Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/ ELS/ pack_default
- Vehicle Files drag and drop the police or any.yft, police or any_hi.ytf, police or any.ytd, into 
 Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday15ng(or any patchday after patchday13ng)/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf
 (for RDE users)  Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/rde/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/rdevehicles.rpf
**********************************************************************************************************

CREDITS

Spoiler

CREDITS

Base Model's
14 Charger
-2013 Charger SRT8 from Forza Horizon 
-Converted and textured by Thehurk
-Converted to PPV by Thehurk
-Templated by Thehurk
-Taillight textures by Five0

15 Tahoe
-Orignal suburban Scratch modeled by Shadydk311 
-Converted and edited to V by BritishGamer88
-Converted to Tahoe by Thehurk & Allaboutk9
-MAJOR edits by Thehurk 
-Convert to PPV By Thehurk
-Rims purchased by Him1250
-Normals and wireframe fixed by Thehurk
-Textured by Thehurk

18 Charger
 Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels 
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt 
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials 
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt

18 Utility
- Ford explorer Base model purchased by Thehurk, GTAxB0SS, Requiem and Windows446
- Poly Crunched by Thehurk
- Textured and Converted by Thehurk
- Textures by Taylor Swift and Thehurk
- Rims by GTAxB0SS
- Interceptor Hood text by GTAxB0SS
- Interior purchased by TrentMU and FRGamer
- Ecoboost and Rear Police interceptor text by Jasonct203
- Converted to Police interceptor by Thehurk
- Templated by Thehurk
**********************************************************************************************************
Lighting
- Whelen Vertex scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0, converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen Micro Pioneer by Vertex3D
- whelen lin3 scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0, converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen Liberty II by DannyBoy1909, converted to IV by IronicRainbow. Minor edits by IronicRainbow Edits by Vegas725
- Whelen Legacy - Modeled, Textured & Converted for GTA IV by Bxbugs123
- Whelen Ion scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0, converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen Avenger® Super-LED® Dash Light scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Whelen M4 JamesR
- Whelen Tir3 module scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0, converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen LINZ6 superLED by Coopercm, ELS mapped by Vegas725
- Whelen Liberty modeled by RoegonTV, ELS mapped by Vegas725
- Whelen Dominator Series by Tomcat8492
- Whelen 500 TIR6 Modeled by VooDoo, Textured by VooDoo. Textures by VooDoo. Converted to V by VooDoo
- IonLikeSurfaceMount Coopercm
Rambars
- GoRhino 2014 Charger Wraparound by Carper, Textures by Carper
- Tahoe Setina Pushbar by NickieB
- Setina PB-450L created by Turn 10 Studios. Converted to GTA IV by trewq34
- Setina PB450 by Vertex3D
Other
- Boot divider JamesR
- Console by Twurtleee
- D&R Window Bar Packby Tomcat8492
- Dell Latitude 6430/20 ATG by OfficerUnderwood
- Exterior DEV Parts by Dogshoe13
- Generic equipment JamesR
- Generic Laptop Stand scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Guns by Bxbugs123
- Havis 11'-17' Dodge Charger Console scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Motorola XTL5000 by OfficerUnderwood
- Setina BodyGuard 6,7 Partition made by deco
- Spotlight is from model provided by Cyrax on gamemodels.ru, Converted and edited by Black Jesus
- Toughbook Laptop by PFCBarefoot
- WatchGuard 4RE HD Mini Zoom® Camera scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Whelen TAD Control Head Modelled and Textured by Bueno
- Whelen Cencom Sapphire by NickieB
- Whelen Par46 Spotlight modelled and converted by deco(Tim98)

Skins
- Skins by NotAJ

Bugs

Common Questions

Spoiler

Common Questions

Q: Why aren't my lights bright?
A: You do not have light-enhancing mods installed. Download RadianceV, or another visualsettings.dat mod.
or other mods that increase emergency lighting brightness.

Q: Why aren't my lights flashing?
A: Make sure ELS is installed, and the VCF name matches the car file name.

Q: Will you please help me ins--
A: Did you read the readme? No? Sorry, can't help you. Yes? Then ask in the forums.

Q: I dont have the latest patch &/ or anything else?
A: Then put the car in your latest pactch day, or copy the latest patch &/ or anything else over.

Q: Why does my game crash after I install the car/meta/VCF?
A: I don't know, it works in my game.  

Q: Will you send me ______?
A: No.

Q: Can I make skins for this vehicle?
A: By all means, go ahead, just dont re-upload the vehicle model itself.

Q: WTF IS RDE?????
A: If you don't know what it is then don't worry about it.

Q: May I use this pack in my FiveM server?

A: I Don't care, Go ahead, just don't rip the models, You can get(Almost)everything used here 
lspdfr.com & gta-mod-center.com

Important Shit my dude that I think you already know about but.....
- This vehicle is being release with no garentee on correctly made LOD's & other stuff
- I(Vegas725)or anyone listed in the credits is not responsible if you break or damage your game. Make Backups, Your using THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- YOU THE DOWNLOADER IS NOT REUPLOAD, RIP, and/or MODIFY THE FILE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM ME(Vegas725)

©Vegas725 Chris62f Chris65f Vegas790 Chris

Enjoy I guess, I don't really care anymore.

By Downloading this File You Will Agree To These Terms, If you can't, Just don't download the file.

What's New in Version V2LPG   See changelog

Released

Redid all cars

Added 17 Utility

Change Charger base model

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

slinkykilla

Report ·

· Edited by Crowbar Jones

0 of 4 members found this review helpful 0 / 4 members

one star for shit attitude in the description.

EDIT: You may review files how you see fit. Please don't be rude to members.

-V

Share this review

Link to review

GTA Mod Center

Credit to Voodoo, SNIT & Mikofiticus for backgrounds and logos

Social Media