Code 3 18 Charger & 13 Tahoe 1.0.0

(0 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

4 Screenshots

About This File

INSTALLATION:

Models:Mods - Update - x64 - DlcPacks - Patchday (Most recent in your game) - dlc.rpf - x64 - levels - gta5 - vehicles.rpf (Replace/Drag and drop)

VCFs:Grand Theft Auto V Directory - ELS - pack_default (Replace/Drag and drop 

Credits

Spoiler

Model:
- 2007 Tahoe by Unknown (Can't remember)
- Modifed into 2013 and converted to GTA V by OfficerUnderwood
- Certain parts by Orex429/Shady
- Interior parts by Ubisoft, edited by OfficerUnderwood
- Wheels by GTAxBOSS

18 Charger
Credits
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels 
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials 
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt
- A big thanks to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, and a big thanks to Ranger Rick who bought 3D parts so that i wouldn't give up on this project and bought me a Zmodeler license so that i can keep working on this project Thank you Rick.
- Thank you to everyone who supported me and the project...

Lights:
- Whelen ION Series Super-LED scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
-Whelen Ion scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0
 converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
-SpitFire Plus By Shmurda
-Whelen Vertex scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0
-Avengers by EVI
-Design by Code 3 PSE
 Completely scratch modelled and textured by Macgregor
 Lighthead textures scratch rendered by Macgregor
-Microns by HDgamerzPC

Stuff:
-Console 3 pack modeled by: Twurtleee
Consoles Textured by: Twurtleee
-Fedsig Unitrol Touchmaster scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0
-Whelen Cencom Sapphire scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0
-Motorola XTL5000 radio by OfficerUnderwood
-Antenna by GUMP
-Pocket Printer - Model is scratch built by johnclark1102- Texture is made by diablozer0d617
- Toughbook stand Modeled, Textured by Cap'n Crunch. Textures by Cap'n Crunch. Converted to V by VooDoo
-Gun Rack by BxBugs123
-Toughbook - BxBugs123
-Partition/Radar-BxBugs123
 Whelen SA315P Speaker scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- WatchGuard 4RE HD Mini Zoom® Camera scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
-Kustom Signals Golden Eagle Radar modeled and textured by Gump
-Spotlight by BxBugs
- GoRhino 13 Tahoe by Carper, Textures by Carper
- GoRhino Charger by Carper, Textures by Carper

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Q: Why r ur lights so shiny pls help 😞

A: I use RadianceV to make my lights bright, you will need something like this or another mod like it to make your lights as bright as mine.

Q: Can you please make an ELS pack for my own personal town?

A: Not even a little sorry bb 

Q: X isn't working why?

A: You may be doing something wrong, or I may have fucked something up. If you do find a bug or have a question please comment with a screenshot or video to give me a better idea of what is wrong and I will get back to you.

Q: My lightbar and windows are tinted 😞

I try to fix those but sometimes it still happens. Go into vehicles.metafind the line that says diffusetint for the model and find the diffusetint value and replace the value with this<diffuseTint value="0x00FFFFFF" />

Please do not redistribute this pack, or any part of it including the liveries, or models, or screenshots, or use them in clans or public/private servers. Please do not upload this file or a part of it to any other site unless given explicit credit. Thanks for downloading 😉 Please report the bugs in the comments before posting a review about them, it may be a misunderstanding or just an easy fix. Enjoy!

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

GTA Mod Center

Credit to Voodoo, SNIT & Mikofiticus for backgrounds and logos

Social Media