Ridley Township(Ridley Red) Police Department V1.1RPD

(0 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Ridley Township is the only department in the state that has a red livery making them almost like a fire department. Ridley Township is a township in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 30,768 at the 2010 census. Ridley Township derives its name from Ridley, Cheshire, England, where John Simcock, one of the original settlers, emigrated from.[4] The first mention of Ridley in court records is from 1684 when tax collectors were appointed for the township.

You get three cars, 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe Slicktop, 2014 & 2018 Dodge Charger. Maybe I'll add a ram eventually. ELS files are there, if not, Just use any you have in your ELS folder. These cars may never see a update for a while since life has taken over. Now if you'll excuse me, I have cosplay pics to stare at. HELVETTI!!!

Install
- ELS VCF File goes into (by default) Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/ ELS/ pack_default
- Vehicle Files drag and drop the police or any.yft, police or any_hi.ytf, police or any.ytd, into 
 Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday15ng(or any patchday after patchday13ng)/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf
 (for RDE users)  Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/rde/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/rdevehicles.rpf

Bugs
Never checked.

Credits

Spoiler

Base Model's
2013 Tahoe
- 2007 Tahoe by Unknown (Can't remember)
- Modifed into 2013 and converted to GTA V by OfficerUnderwood
- Certain parts by Orex429/Shady
- Interior parts by Ubisoft, edited by OfficerUnderwood
- Wheels by GTAxBOSS

2014 Charger
- 2014 Dodge Charger Model from Real Racing 3, Converted to IV by GeorgieMoon, Converted & Modified for GTA V by Carper and Bxbugs123
- Headlights, Taillights, Interior from Foza, Fitted, Modified, Textured & Converted for GTA V by Bxbugs123
- Chassis L2,s & L3's Modeled, Converted & Textured for GTA V by Bxbugs123
- Inner Rim by GerryStudio, Converted & Textured For GTA V by Bxbugs123

2016 Charger
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels 
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt 
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials 
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt
- Plates templated on car by Vegas725
**********************************************************************************************************
Lighting
- FS Latitude Signalmaster by DannyBoy1909, converted to IV by Him1250, Textures by Him1250
- IonLikeSurfaceMount- Coopercm
- SoundOff Intersector Mirror LED Modelled & textured by RobertTM, Emissive Textures by Black Jesu
- Whelen 4 Inch Round Super-LED® scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Whelen Avenger by EVI
- Whelen Avenger® Super-LED® Dash Light scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Whelen Inner edge xlp scratch modeled & converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen Ion scratch modeled & converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen Liberty modeled by RoegonTV
- whelen lin3 scratch modeled & converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen LINZ6 superLED - Coopercm
- Whelen TIR 3 Dominator Series by Tomcat8492
- Whelen Vertex scratch modeled & converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
**********************************************************************************************************
Rambars
- Pro-Gard Universal SUV Pushbar Modeled, Textured by VooDoo. Textures by VooDoo. Converted to V by VooDo
- Pro-gard 11'-14' Dodge Charger Push Bumper scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Setina PB-450L created by Turn 10 Studios. Converted to GTA IV by trewq34, Textures by trewq34 and Ridgerunner
Other
- Console by Bueno
- Antenna Pack by Raptor2000
- Cargo Partition by Tomcat8492
- Dell Latitude 6430/20 ATG by OfficerUnderwood
- fedsig/sos spotlight scratch modeled &converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Generic UK equipment pack some models from Rockstar Games and some by James R
- Textures by Kieran Merilees and JamesR, All converted and assembled by James R
- Havis 11'-17' Dodge Charger Console scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Motorola APX 8500 scatch made by 0taku, Textuers made by 0taku
- Spotlight is from model provided by Cyrax on gamemodels.ru, Converted and edited by Black Jesus
- Setina BodyGuard 6,7 Partition made by deco
- Whelen 295SL101 scratch modeled &converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen Cencom Sapphire scratch modeled &converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Whelen SA315P Speaker scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Whelen Par46 Spotlight modelled and converted by deco
Skins
- Skins by me

Common Questions

Spoiler

Q: Why aren't my lights bright?
A: You do not have light-enhancing mods installed. Download RadianceV, or another visualsettings.dat mod.
or other mods that increase emergency lighting brightness.

Q: Why aren't my lights flashing?
A: Make sure ELS is installed, and the VCF name matches the car file name.

Q: Will you please help me ins--
A: Did you read the readme? No? Sorry, can't help you. Yes? Then ask in the forums.

Q: I dont have the latest patch &/ or anything else?
A: Then put the car in your latest pactch day, or copy the latest patch &/ or anything else over.

Q: Why does my game crash after I install the car/meta/VCF?
A: I don't know, it works in my game.  

Q: Will you send me ______?
A: No.

Q: Can I make skins for this vehicle?
A: By all means, go ahead, just dont re-upload the vehicle model itself.

Q: WTF IS RDE?????
A: If you don't know what it is then don't worry about it.

Q: May I use this pack in my FiveM server?

A: I Don't care, Go ahead, just don't rip the models, You can get(Almost)everything used here 
lspdfr.com & gta-mod-center.com

Important Shit my dude that I think you already know about but.....
- This vehicle is being release with no garentee on correctly made LOD's & other stuff
- I(Vegas725)or anyone listed in the credits is not responsible if you break or damage your game. Make Backups, Your using THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- YOU THE DOWNLOADER IS NOT REUPLOAD, RIP, and/or MODIFY THE FILE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION FROM ME(Vegas725)
- FIVEM Permitted, I DO NOT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE SO DONT COME ASKING ME. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.

©Vegas725 Chris62f Chris65f Vegas790 Chris

Enjoy!

By Downloading this File You Will Agree To These Terms, If you can't, Just don't download the file.

What's New in Version V1.1RPD   See changelog

Released

Fixed tahoe problems

Any other problems, Oh wail, Not updating the cars anymore unless I add a new car

Added templates

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

GTA Mod Center

Credit to Voodoo, SNIT & Mikofiticus for backgrounds and logos

Social Media