Los Santos Police Charger Pack(Latrobe, PA) 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

11 Screenshots

About This File

Thought I might as well release this for you to have, Pics are a bit old since I updated the cars a bit, but I'm not in the mood to take new ones, but a bit of History of the City of Latrobe.

Latrobe is a city in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania in the United States and part of the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. The city population was 8,338 as of the 2010 census. It is located near Pennsylvania's scenic Chestnut Ridge. Latrobe was incorporated as a borough in 1854, and as a city in 1999

It comes with two Chargers a 2014 & 2018. Both with the same setup & such, So enjoy!(The 18 charger wasn't tested, Let me know about bugs)

Install
 ELS VCF File goes into (by default) Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/ ELS/ pack_default
- Vehicle Files drag and drop the police or any.yft, police or any_hi.ytf, police or any.ytd, into 
 Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/patchday15ng(or any patchday after patchday13ng)/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles.rpf
 (for RDE users)  Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/x64/dlcpacks/rde/dlc.rpf/x64/levels/gta5/vehicles/rdevehicles.rpf
- Vehicles.meta goes in Grand Theft Auto V/mods (if applicable)/update/update.rpf/common/data/levels/gta5

Important Shit my dude that I think you already know about but.....
- This vehicle is being release with no garentee on correctly made LOD's & other stuff
- I(Vegas725)or anyone listed in the credits is not responsible if you break or damage your game. Make Backups, Your using THIS FILE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- YOU THE DOWNLOADER IS NOT REUPLOAD, RIP, and/or MODIFY THE FILE WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION PEROID!
- FIVEM Permitted, I DO NOT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE SO DONT COME ASKING ME. I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO.

©Vegas725 Chris62f Chris65f Vegas790 Chris

Enjoy!

By Downloading this File You Will Agree To These Terms, If you can't, Just don't download the file.

Credits

Spoiler

Base Model
2014 Charger
- 2014 Dodge Charger Model from Real Racing 3, Converted to IV by GeorgieMoon, Converted & Modified for GTA V by Carper and Bxbugs123
- Headlights, Taillights, Interior from Foza, Fitted, Modified, Textured & Converted for GTA V by Bxbugs123
- Chassis L2,s & L3's Modeled, Converted & Textured for GTA V by Bxbugs123
- Inner Rim by GerryStudio, Converted & Textured For GTA V by Bxbugs123

2018 Charger
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels 
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt 
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials 
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt

**********************************************************************************************************
Lighting
- Whelen Liberty modeled by RoegonTV
- Whelen TIR 3 Dominator Series by Tomcat8492

**********************************************************************************************************
Other
- Antenna Pack Raptor2000
- iFORCE MDC setup by HP Deskjet
- Puck antenna by HP Deskjet
- fedsig/sos spotlight scratch modeled & converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
- Generic UK equipment pack some models from Rockstar Games and some by James R
Textures by Kieran Merilees and JamesR
All converted and assembled by James R
- Generic Laptop Stand scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Harris M/A-Com M7100IP Radio scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- console by Dogshoe13
- Motorola Mobile Workstation By KillerFirstHand
- Partition Pack Turtle
- Whelen 295SLSA6 Siren & Light Controller scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Whelen Par46 Spotlight modelled and converted by deco(Tim98)
- 2006-14 Dodge Charger Mopar PPV Hubcaps by Fartknockr | Converted to IV by Bxbugs123 | Converted to V by Fartknockr
- Mopar PPV Rim made by GerryStudio, Edited & converted for GTA IV by Bxbugs123 | Converted to V by Fartknockr
- Rim & Hubcap textures by Bxbugs123 | Color Editing for V by Fartknockr
- Skins by Vision7124

rambar
- Pro-gard 11'-14' Dodge Charger Push Bumper scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Pro-Gard Universal SUV Pushbar Modeled, Textured by VooDoo. Textures by VooDoo. Converted to V by VooDoo

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.

GTA Mod Center

Credit to Voodoo, SNIT & Mikofiticus for backgrounds and logos

Social Media