whyteboi28

Policefanatic's Ford Explorer Utility Zmodeler Issue

Hello Fam. I have been having trouble opening this Ford Explorer Utility in Zmodeler with the textures..instead I just have an all grey explorer with no textures from body to wheels. I have tried to manually place the textures then import the vehicle file, but the vehicles wheels won't show.

Any assistance would be extremely helpful.

Thanks fam.

-altimaboi27

Well, it's policefanatic not fantastic lol. But the wheel is going to be grey when you import it. You can also assign your own grey tire material to it.

A z3d is provided in the download..everyone whose ever opened it has not had an issue opening it. So it's more than likely how your opening it or importing it. Add the textures then hit open, cancel then open the .z3d file.

Alright Fam..Ive tried multiple times and now not only does the vehicle show large and up close in the game(with no wheels attached either)...the wheel wont even show when i import the wtf. file to try and switch the wheel to another explorer in Zmodeler. 

Any other tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If i can just get these wheels with the hubcaps to show and attach them to a functional in game explorer..ill be good to go. 

Thanks fam,

-altimaboi27