Empire

Make it active once again :)

This community is dead as fuck. I visited this website like two times a week for 5secs then gone again. The GMC theme is old and my option that this website needs an new reservation from top to bottom. It needs to have new content new flash members, also open up the website to the public.

I'm impressed that it's still going, Most website would of been shut-down as the server would cost them for an dead site. Things have changed since GTA5 taken over.

PEACE 

I think I speak for most of us here when I say that life has gotten in the way of contributing much as of late. I myself have become quite busy with school and a less than stellar internet connection. And I know that GTA isn't high on the radar for some at the moment for personal reasons.

Addressing the server costs, between ads and personal funding we are more than okay in that regard.

Give it time. 

This community is dead as fuck. I visited this website like two times a week for 5secs then gone again. The GMC theme is old and my option that this website needs an new reservation from top to bottom. It needs to have new content new flash members, also open up the website to the public.

I'm impressed that it's still going, Most website would of been shut-down as the server would cost them for an dead site. Things have changed since GTA5 taken over.

PEACE 

lol man, we should make this site more like BAYSIDEGAMERS!

Yes this site had come to a halt when ShitStar Games destroyed the greatest part of what started this community back in GTA 4, and as GTA 5 lost it's shine and became an empty husk that's no fun to play MP unless you enjoy DM's.

That great shiny new engine and no room to gallop, but that is no longer the issue and a pulse has been detected in our veins. I for one am feeling the calling again. The Phoenix will rise again in it's majestic glory and this site will be alive once more.

Our great modding has always been about great quality through hard work and dedication to a hobby, that is what makes our official releases much better, and when I look at the community's response whenever an official GMC work is released shows that our products are indeed desired, but great quality products take time, while our community presence has been mute, behind the scenes we have been working.